Stewarding Our Future
The Stewarding Our Future Ministry Team helps foster a stable, committed and generous congregation at Scarboro, whose human, financial and physical resources enable our higher purpose of loving and serving others, living into our call as a community and building the body of Christ. It includes the areas of Finance, Property, Stewardship, Presbytery Liaison and Building Development, and embodies the principle and value of fiscal accountability.
- To manage the financial operations of Scarboro United Church;
- To manage and maintain the church properties;
- To foster and manage the ongoing contributions of congregants;
- To provide financial and resource oversight via a slate of trustees; and
- To facilitate the development of a site and building plan for Scarboro.
Return back to Our Mission Teams.