Worship Start Time: 10:30am
Theme: Christmas Presence, Advent 2: Peace - Communion Celebration
Whomever you love, however you identify & express yourself - you are welcome here.
Come to Scarboro as we worship together every Sunday at 10:30am. We will have the coffee on at 10, so come early and catch up with your community. Today we continue our journey through Advent with a communion celebration - and an infant baptism.
After church, gather in the Marilyn Perkins - Memorial Hall and catch up over a cup of tea or coffee. Feel free to bring your cup to the Chapel for another gathering on the 94 Calls to Action of the TRC.
Actors for our original Christmas play, Unto Us, are to gather in the Youth Room for rehearsal.
We are still collecting donations of new socks for clients of the DI - let's SOCK IT TO EM!
Advent @Scarboro 2018:
- Sun, Dec 16 - Advent 3: Joy - Lessons & Carols, reception of new members (bring your socks for the DI)
- Fri, Dec 21 - The Longest Night - Gather in the Chapel at 7pm for a service of quiet reflection
- Sun, Dec 23 - Advent 4: Love - Original Play, Unto Us: A Post-Modern Take on the Meaning of Christmas
- Mon, Dec 24 - Christmas Eve - 5pm Family Service with storytelling, costumes and music
- 10pm Candlelight Service with music and communion
Check out the latest news, updated every Friday: